Calgel Summer nail art competition 2017
Entries can be submitted January 2017 – end of March 2017
Open to all nail technicians residing in Southern Africa only.
• to enter please upload a photograph of your work to your instagram page. You must tag us @calgel_official_sa & use #calgelsummerart2017 when posting your photo in order to be entered into the competition, as well as follow our Instagram page.
• Entries must have a “summer” theme.
• Entries for the competition will run from the 1st of January 2017 and close on the 31st of March 2017
• You can only submit images of your own work. The images you post must have your business card, or business logo in the actual photo. No entries with watermarks pasted over the image will be accepted (this will prevent plagiarism)
• Must be gel art (of any gel medium) You do not need to be a Calgel therapist to enter this competition.
• No late entries will be accepted.
• You will agree to provide Calgel the right to publish your images.
• Entries cannot be submitted via Facebook.
• Open only to candidates residing within Southern Africa (for shipping reasons)
• You can enter as many times as possible, but you cannot use the same image more than once
• Winners will be announced on the 25th of April 2017
• You can enter on behalf of your salon/spa or you can enter as an individual.
• No employees of Cal-Mo, Calgel educators, or Calgel distributors are permitted to enter this competition.
• Competition is open to both qualified nail technicians and nail tech students.
Please post work done with a gel medium only. You will be scored on your choice of colour, creativity and skill. Get your clients to play along, please think outside the box & have fun.
PLEASE SHARE & TAG YOUR FRIENDS